Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, CourierNet is the fastest-growing courier company in the Southeast, specializing in on-demand deliveries, pharmaceutical/medical specimen transportation, and customizing distribution networks for customers across many industries. CourierNet also specializes in facilities management, warehousing, next-day deliveries, and distribution through a dynamic fleet of cars, cargo vans, box-trucks and tractor-trailers. CourierNet provides these services across the Southeast United States, including Georgia, North and South Carolina, Mississippi and Alabama.
CourierNet currently consists of more than 500 professional drivers and 75 dispatchers, managers and executive leaders, who are all committed to making every delivery on-time. The company also makes it easier to manage YOUR business, offering tremendous customer support, an easy-to-use web portal and operations that are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
Since CourierNet was founded in 1999, the company has developed an infrastructure that is flexible enough to handle any number of industries, but also reliable enough to achieve every task on-time. It’s because of this focus that CourierNet has grown from a start-up out of Atlanta, to the fastest-growing courier service throughout the region.
Whether the industry is medical, legal, architecture, automotive, or anything in between, CourierNet offers a Quality Assurance Program where each employee strives for the complete satisfaction of every customer on every order.
Read more history below and contact a local account manager to see how your business can operate at its best.
- July 6, 1999 - Grand opening of corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
- March 1, 2002 - Grand opening of Charlotte, NC office.
- April 4, 2003 - Recognized with the 2003 Pacesetter Award as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies.
- April 4, 2004 - Recognized with the 2004 Pacesetter Award as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies.
- June 1, 2005 – Kickoff of daily operations in Valdosta, GA, Toccoa, GA, Raleigh, NC and Columbia, SC.
- March 20, 2006 – Kickoff of daily operations in Savannah, GA.
- May 4, 2006 - Company completes milestone of 1,000,000th delivery!
- February 12, 2007 - Purchase of new corporate headquarters facility, including a 24,000 square foot warehouse and distribution center.
- January 1, 2008 - Grand opening of Raleigh, NC regional office.
- June 1, 2008 - Kickoff of daily operations in Jackson, MS, and Montgomery, AL.
- April 19, 2010 - Grand opening of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC regional office.
- May 1, 2012 - Kickoff of daily operations in Charleston SC, Florence SC, Hickory NC, Oxford NC, Southern Pines NC, Wilmington, NC , and Wilson NC.
- April 4, 2013 - Recognized with the 2013 Pacesetter Award, as one of Atlanta's 100 fastest growing companies.